COUNTRY DUBAI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE)
Our client is a leading Security Services provider
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property.
- Monitoring surveillance equipment and access points.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms during emergencies.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Restraining trespassers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; followingmanufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Certificate or Diploma in a Security related field
- Minimum 2 year of on the job experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Clear understanding of access control equipment
- CIT, First Aid and Ani terrorism skills will be an added advantage.
A Two year contract renewable by mutual consent upon satisfactory performance. Other terms as listed in the Offer Letter