COUNTRY DUBAI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE)
Our client is a leading Five Star Chain of Hotels
- Greet and welcoming customer with a good gesture.
- Ensure that the food served meets the quality standard procedure.
- Responsible for taking an order and serving food.
- Responsible in training new staff.
- Responsible for dining orderliness and cleanliness.
- Check received food from the counter and serve to the customer.
- Responsible for setting tables in accordance with the event types.
- Knowledge of menu and food presentations.
- Able to answer customer inquiry.
- Communicate at head chef if necessary for customer food request or if in any related course.
- F&B or Catering Diploma with minimum 1 year of experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Presentable with a cheery and genuine attitude/skill towards greeting & welcoming guests.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to speak, read and write English and Italian.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of a fine/premium dining restaurant service, procedures and functions.
- A Two year contract renewable by mutual consent upon satisfactory performance
- Other terms as listed in the Offer Letter